March 2022 – February 2023
Donors: Keystone Human Services, Catholic Relief Services, Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation, East Europe Foundation through the funds of Oak Foundation, Mutualité Française, Girona Support – Fundació Tutelar de les Comarques Gironines.
Budget: 316.311,00 Euro
Beneficiaries: Refugees with disabilities and their family members, elderly people, people with chronic diseases, families with many children.
Project goal: Provision of a 24/7 hotline service for refugees with disabilities and their family members, elderly people, people from vulnerable groups.
The hotline service is complemented by a mobile team focused on providing direct support to refugees with disabilities and chronic diseases throughout the country.
- Providing a 24/7 hotline support service to refugees from Ukraine.
- Providing information support accessible to people with different types of disability.
- Connecting refugees with different types of services that provide refugee support.
- Mapping refugees with disabilities and assessing their basic needs.
- Delivering immediate basic and individualized support within the available budget, through the specialized mobile team.
- Coordinating the support with partners and authorities both at national as well as regional level, referring cases to different social services and organizations.
Types of support offered:
- Direct support – nutrition packages, vouchers for food products, hygiene packages, vouchers for clothing items, textiles (blankets, duvets, pillows), toys and educational materials for children, specialized electric devices, support to identify housing opportunities.
- Medical assistance – medicines, medical consultation by the Keystone doctor, assistive devices, medical equipment, external medical services, rehabilitation services.