Keystone Moldova offers the following paid services:
Financial resources obtained as a result of provision of the above mentioned services are used for development and maintenance of community based social services for persons with intellectual disabilities (community homes and supported living services), as well as for ensuring the sustainability of the organization.
The purpose of the trainings is to strengthen the capacities of public and private social care services providers, as well as social services staff in the fields of social inclusion of people with disabilities and creation/ delivering of qualitative social services.
Keystone Moldova is delivering the trainings according to the following programs:
• Personal Assistant;
• Foster care;
• Shared Living;
• Mobile Team;
• Community Home;
• Supported Living;
• Social role valorization;
• Person centered planning;
• Challenging behaviors: diagnosis, intervention plan, personal support;
• Advocacy and self-advocacy;
• New technologies and tools to prevent and combat discrimination ( social theatre forum, story-telling, selffilming, photo-voice etc.);
• Other trainings programs in the field of social inclusion of persons with disabilities.
The trainings are intended for public administration employees, non-governmental organizations as well as and other organizations, institutions, and stakeholders interested in the above mentioned topics.
A training budget, curriculum, and training program can be requested at: [email protected].
Keystone Moldova provides consulting services in the following areas:
Keystone Moldova offers support services to children with intellectual disabilities and their families in the following areas:
Learn more about the values and ideas that guide everything we do to promote social inclusion.