April 2022 – March 2023
Budget: 160,000 USD
Donors: Soros Moldova Foundation
The project’s goal is to reform the system of educational support services for children and young people with disabilities from the Republic of Moldova.
- Reorganization of educational support services, provided by the Republican Center of Psychopedagogical Assistance and Services of Psychopedagogical Assistance.
- Elaboration of the design of integrated educational support services for children / young people with disabilities.
- Elaboration of the costs of educational support services for children and young people with disabilities.
- Elaboration of a new structure for psycho-pedagogical assistance in education (as a deconcentrated structure); estimating the costs of the new structure of psycho-pedagogical assistance in education, of the fund for inclusive education and of the single investment financial framework;
- Elaboration of the content of three packages of integrated educational support services for children with intellectual disabilities, visual or hearing impairments, and with autism spectrum disorders, to be provided in pre-school institutions, community schools, and vocational schools;
- Estimation of the costs of educational support services.