August 1, 2023 – January 31, 2024
Budget: 149,940 EUR
Donors: CARE through SERA Romania Foundation, CARE France and FONPC
Project goal: To address the individual needs of Ukrainian refugees by providing immediate basic assistance, and to provide support to local vulnerable people from the Republic of Moldova.
- Needs assessment and data analysis
- Provision of support to refugees and local vulnerable persons
- Monthly reporting
- Mapping the immediate needs of refugees, and local vulnerable persons:
– identification of targeted beneficiaries,
– performing the needs assessment using case management and filling in a structured questionnaire,
– referral to material support covered by the project and/or eventual referral to support offered by other institutions.
- Provision of support to refugees and local vulnerable persons, through:
– access to health care/medical support: medicines according to medical prescription; medical investigations / consultations fee; assistive devices; medical equipment; rehabilitation, therapy.
– access to e-schooling.
– hygiene kits/items.