September 2020 – August 2021
- Amount granted
- EUR 31.995
- European Union
- Implementing Organization
- People in Need Moldova
Increasing access to health and social services for adults with intellectual and psychosocial disabilities during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Adaptation of 19 social services to the new conditions related to the pandemic situation in order to provide quality services for people with disabilities according to their needs.
- Increasing the resilience of employees, supervisors, families of people with disabilities and beneficiaries of 19 social services to stay safe during the pandemic.
- Providing 19 services with IT equipment (Notebooks) needed to operate remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic;
- Training of employees and supervisors in the use of IT equipment and communication tools for monitoring and supervision of social services;
- Developing an information storage software, that will serve as a database for the provision of the Free Telephone Assistance Service for people with disabilities – 080010808. Training the employees of the Telephone Assistance Service in the correct use and completion of the electronic register, including generating reports based on indicators;
- Organizing activities to support staff and monitor the health of beneficiaries of 19 social services (Community Homes and Supported Living) during the pandemic;
- 14 continuous online training courses in management of behavioral crisis in isolation situations or in the process of assimilating the new rules for the beneficiaries of the services; professional activity in pandemic conditions; remote monitoring and supervision of social services;
- Online activities for the prevention of burnout syndrome for supervisors, employees of social services and the team of the Free Telephone Assistance Service for people with disabilities– 080010808;
- Communication and socialization activities in a support group online for people with disabilities, beneficiaries of the social services “Supported Living” and “Community Home”.