August 2022 – December 2022
Amount granted: 9.995 EUR “
Donors: grant offered within the Project ”Together for quality education,” implemented by The Alliance of Active NGOs in the field of Child and Family Protection with financial support from Liechtenstein Development Service.
Partners: Gymnasium “Ștefan Culea” from Tudora, Local Youth Council Tudora, Department of Social Assistance and Family Protection Căușeni.
Project goal: To empower young people, children, parents, and teachers to decrease the phenomenon of bullying, by supporting them to find solutions that work in their community.
- Increasing the level of information about bullying among young people, children, teachers and parents from Ștefan Vodă and Căușeni districts, and empowering them to find solutions to decrease this phenomenon.
- Increasing awareness of bullying situations in the community and promoting social inclusion.
- A workshop in Forum Theater on decreasing the phenomenon of bullying/ cyberbullying organized; creating the Forum Theater performance;
- Six Forum Theater performances presented to the children of secondary schools in three educational institutions from Ștefan Vodă district and three educational institutions from Căușeni district;
- Six workshops with parents, teachers and members of multidisciplinary teams regarding decreasing the phenomenon of bullying/cyberbullying, organized in three educational institutions from Ștefan Vodă district and three educational institutions from Căușeni district;
- An autumn school in advocacy and bullying reduction organized for 20 young people/adolescents from Tudora;
- At least two advocacy activities implemented, in order to decrease bullying/cyberbullying and to achieve the inclusion of all children in the community;
- A social media campaign organized to promote social inclusion of all children and bullying reduction;
- An online round table to present the results and the impact of the activities.