April 2021 – March 2024
- Amount granted:
- 359, 280 EURO
- European Union, co-funded by Soros Moldova Foundation
- Soros Moldova Foundation, Institutum Virtutes Civilis
To empower civil society organizations (CSOs) from the social field to become strong pillars in social policy dialogue and inclusive community building for vulnerable groups.
- To increase the capacities of at least 40 CSOs from the social field to design and implement responsive and resilient social services for vulnerable groups;
- To build an enabling environment for ensuring the financial sustainability of CSOs from the social field, with special focus on social services contracted from public funds and facilitate policy dialog;
- To strengthen the civil society’s role in building inclusive communities.
Directions of activity:
- Providing methodological support and assistance for at least 40 CSOs which, in partnership with local public authorities, will develop / extend / improve social services for vulnerable groups;
- Offering support and expertise for the development of the regulatory framework in social services’ contracting through a participatory policy development process that will bring together stakeholders of all levels, including CSOs, academia, and social services providers. Development and piloting of a costing methodology of social services and the Guidance for contracting social services;
- Increasing visibility of the CSOs and their work in the social sector; improving the image of CSOs, and make CSOs more financially viable by determining authorities to contract CSOs as social services providers.