July 2022 – June 2023
Budget: 100,000 EUR
Donors: Fondation de France
Project goal: Provision of support to refugees from Ukraine and to host families from the Tudora commune, rayon Stefan Voda (which is close to the border with Ukraine), based on their needs.
Beneficiaries: around 400 people (refugees and host families)
- Mapping the needs of refugees and host families from target communities, in collaboration with local authorities and other stakeholders active in the community;
- Provision of vouchers to cover basic needs (food packages, hygiene packages);
- Provision of support to cover basic household needs (furniture, electric devices, textiles);
- Provision of heating materials (firewood, coal, heating devices);
- Provision of medical support (medicines, medical equipment);
- Provision of educational support: support in accessing e-schooling and connection with Ukraine, organizing interest groups, organizing afterschool activities, organizing a parents’ club.