July 2023 – April 2024
Budget: 207,205.80 EURO
Donors: World Vision Organization and Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland (MOFA)
Beneficiaries: around 1500 beneficiaries, 70% refugee families and 30% host families. About 940 adults and 560 children.
The aim of the project is to provide support to refugees from Ukraine according to their needs and to provide support to families hosting refugees in the municipality of Chisinau.
- Identify the needs of refugees and host families in the project communities.
- Collection and use of disaggregated data for assessments and planning of support activities.
- Provide support to refugees and host families according to their needs.
Types of support:
- Winter clothing
- Support for heating in the cold season (electric stoves)
- External battery
- Adapted transport for access to medical services
- Psychological support for adults (organization of group counseling sessions for parents)
- Support through mental health maintenance activities (organization of entertainment activities for children).