February 1, 2015 – April 30, 2015
Amount granted: $ 19, 996
Donors: Soros Foundation Moldova
Project Goal: reducing discrimination and promoting equality through promotion of personal stories.
- Support organizations involved in promoting the rights of discriminated groups to expand their support by using storytelling;
- Empowering NGOs to use personal stories of beneficiaries for advocacy purposes.
- 20 representatives of NGOs working with marginalized groups trained in combating discrimination and stereotypes;
- 20 representatives of NGOs working with marginalized groups trained in storytelling and how to use this tool for advocacy purposes;
- Representatives of 4 NGOs are supported in applying for call for proposals on storytelling.