- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Community for All
- Bridge Funding During the Global Economic Crisis
- Sustainable social services for people with intellectual disabilities within the decentralization context
- Collaboration at the local level for social inclusion of persons with disabilities in Anenii-Noi and Ialoveni Districts
- Piloting inclusive education models for preschool children in Moldova
- Get involved through advocacy and self-advocacy
- Access of persons with disabilities to election
- Media and communication for an inclusive society
- People with Disabilities - Actors in Preventing and Combating Discrimination
- Prevention of Stigma and Discrimination Against Persons with Disabilities in Schools on Both Banks of the Nistru River
- Economic Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities and/or their Families Through Selling Hand-made Bags and Handbags for Women from Recyclable Materials
- Micro-enterprise Incubator
- Public-Private Partnership for the Sustainable Development of Locally Governed Disability Services: Supporting Decentralization Reform
- Past Projects
- News and Events
- Publications and Resources
- Ways to Help
- Social Entrepreneurship
Collaboration at the local level for social inclusion of persons with disabilities in Anenii-Noi and Ialoveni Districts
2015 - 2017
Budget: 44,000 USD
Funded by: USA Agency for International Development (USAID) within „Partnerships for a Sustainable Civil Society in Moldova” Project FHI360.
The Project aims to ensure participation of persons with disabilities and civil society in the development of public policy for people with disabilities. In this context, the project has three objectives:
- Capacity building, mobilization and empowerment of persons with disabilities, civil society organizations and local public administrations in participatory planning, monitoring and assessment of rights of people with disabilities in accordance with the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities and Social Role Valorization;
- Participatory development and approval of local strategies on social inclusion of people with disabilities;
- Capacity building of CSOs and LPA from Ialoveni and Anenii Noi in implementing local strategy activities on social inclusion of people with disabilities.
Throughout the Project the local Strategies on social inclusion of people with disabilities are participatory developed in Anenii Noi and Ialoveni Districts. For this purpose in each district an initiative group composed of representatives of local government and NGOs activates. The initiative group develops the strategy draft, which will further represent subject to public discussions, and then by the decision of the District Council will be approved for implementation.
- Training for 40 people in Anenii Noi and Ialoveni Districts and creating initiative groups for Strategy participatory development;
- Development of the Strategies for social inclusion of people with disabilities in Anenii Noi and Ialoveni Districts; their consultation, approval, printing and dissemination;
- Capacity building of CSOs and LPA in monitoring the strategy implementing and accessing external financial resources to facilitate implementation of the Strategy objectives.